If you want to shape your eyebrows, Indian waxing is the best option. This is an ancient technique that has been passed down from generation to generation and is still valid for all its benefits. In this article I will tell you about the advantages of threading:
- It is a quick technique: Outlining your eyebrows with a design according to your face will take between 15 and 30 minutes, everything will depend on the skill of your eyebrow specialist.
- Pull out hair from the roots: The thread extracts the hair by pulling it, this will make it grow thinner and thinner. This extraction method will also make hair growth take longer.
- It is chemical free: To pluck your eyebrows, a completely natural cotton thread is used so your skin will not be exposed to toxic components.
- Precise technique: Indian waxing allows you to pluck straight strokes, this allows you to have more marked eyebrow designs.
- Prevents sagging and wrinkles: Unlike waxing, the threading technique only works by extracting the hair without having to stretch the skin.
- Ideal for all skin types: Threading protects the skin from burns, stains or cuts, this makes it friendly for sensitive skin.
For all these benefits we love the Indian technique. Do you know more advantages of threading?